Summary List Placement
By default, you can upload videos to YouTube that are up to 15 minutes in length. But that’s not the end of the story — if you verify your Google Account, you can upload and publish videos that are up to 12 hours in length (and no more than 128 GB in size). Here’s how to do that.
How to enable long videos on YouTube using a browser on your desktop
1. In a web browser, go to YouTube’s verification page, and login.
2. Follow the instructions to verify your account. You’ll need to get a verification code using your mobile phone with either a text message or an automated voice call.
3. After verifying your account, you should be able to upload long videos in excess of 15 minutes.
How to enable long videos on YouTube using the mobile app
The process for verifying your account is essentially the same on both iPhone and Android.
1. Open the YouTube app on your device.
2. Tap the plus sign at the bottom of the screen and then tap “Upload a video” from the pop-up window.
3. Choose a video that’s more than 15 minutes long.
4. If this is …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech