Summary List Placement
Welcome to 10 Things Before the Opening Bell. Sign up here to get this email in your inbox every morning.
For the biggest stories in politics, sign up here for 10 Things in Politics You Need to Know Today – launching soon!
Here’s what you need to know before markets open.
1. Global stocks get lift from hopes for a vaccine. But Mnuchin’s decision to nix Fed lending programs has hit some assets harder than others.
2. ‘Big Short’ investor Michael Burry turned bearish on some big names. Here are 5 stocks he dumped from his portfolio in the third quarter.
3. UK retail sales roared higher in October, ahead of lockdown. British consumers are now buying almost a third of all goods online.
4. Say hello to the “Zillennials” as Gen Z comes of age. Their surging economic power will upend the investing landscape over the next decade, Bank of America says.
5. The S&P 500 will surge 7% into year-end, according to Fundstrat. Here are the 10 reasons why.
6. Earnings expected. Foot Locker results are due.
7. On the data docket. Baker Hughes’ weekly US oil rig count is next.
8. Deutsche Bank knows …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Finance