Summary List Placement
The voice used by your Google devices is so iconic that you may have trouble imagining Google speaking with a different tone or accent. But you can choose from about a dozen variations — including, from time to time, celebrity voices — allowing you to customize Google to your personal taste.
You can choose a specific Google Assistant voice from the Google Home app on your phone. That voice will then be applied to every Google device using your account — including your phone’s Google Assistant and any smart speakers or smart screens in your home.
How to change your Google Assistant voice
1. On your iPhone or Android, start the Google Home app.
2. Tap your account avatar at the top right of the screen.
3. In the pop-up window, tap “Assistant settings.”
4. Tap “Assistant voice.” If you don’t see this option, tap “View more” at the bottom of the page to expand your settings choices.
5. On the Assistant Voice page, swipe to hear each voice option.
Each circle on the page represents a different voice. Some are masculine, some are feminine, and each one …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech