Summary List Placement
Whether you want to watch live TV, sports, news, record favorite TV shows for later viewing, or browse through an impressive archive of past programming, a YouTube TV subscription has you covered.
YouTube TV isn’t meant to be a cheaper alternative to cable — its $64.99 monthly cost is comparable to what you’d pay for legacy cable providers. But the many ways you can engage with the content and the range of programming offered makes YouTube TV an excellent service.
How to set up a YouTube TV account
1. On a Mac or PC computer, go to the YouTube TV website. On an Android device, download the YouTube TV app from the app store. You can’t sign up through the iPhone or iPad YouTube app, but you can watch YouTube TV on them.
Once there, sign into your Google or YouTube account.
2. Tap or click the “Try It Free” button to begin the free trial.
3. Share your home location and zip code.
4. Review the total price and networks included in your membership, then tap or click “Next: Add-Ons.”
5. Select any premium networks to add to your membership by checking the circle next to …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech