Summary List Placement
If you’re a podcast fanatic and want to shower your favorite show or host with genuine praise, writing a review in Apple’s Podcast app is the perfect place.
Leaving a review, whether good or bad, is simple and can be done in just a few steps. And if you ever want to go back and review your ratings, you can see them all in one place using your Apple device’s Settings app.
Here’s how to do both.
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts
1. Open the Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
2. Navigate to the page of the podcast you want to leave a review for. You can find it by searching for it or selecting it from your library. Just note that you’ll have to go to the series page which shows all the episodes, not just the page for a single episode.
3. Scroll down to find the subhead titled “Ratings & Reviews.”
4. Under one of the highlighted reviews, select “Write a Review.”
5. Next, select a star rating at the top — you have the option of choosing between one and five stars.
6. Using the text box at the top, write a title for your review. Then, …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech