Summary List Placement
Epic Games allows you to delete your account, but because this action permanently deletes all purchases you have made along with all game progress, Epic makes you confirm you want to do this with a verification code sent to your email account.
How to delete Epic Games account
1. Open the Epic Games website in a web browser and log into your account.
2. If you’re not already on the General Settings page with your account settings, click your account name at the top and then click “Account.”
3. Scroll to the bottom and, in the Delete Account section, click “Request Account Delete.” A pop-up window will appear.
4. Epic will send a message to the email account you have associated with this account. Wait for the email to arrive. When it does, copy the verification code into the pop-up on the Epic Games website and click “Confirm Delete Request.”
5. After a few moments, you’ll see a window that confirms your deletion request. Within two weeks, your account will be completely deleted.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How to change your Epic Games account password or reset it if you’ve forgotten it
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech