Summary List Placement
Anyone can watch videos on YouTube, but you need a YouTube channel to post videos, make comments, or upload playlists.
YouTube offers two channel options — a personal YouTube channel and a Brand Account.
Here’s how to create both.
How to create a personal YouTube channel
You might choose a personal YouTube channel if you just want the option to comment on videos or post your own.
1. Go to the YouTube website or app and sign into your account using your mobile device or computer.
2. Click or tap your profile image in the top right corner of the screen.
3. If you’re using a desktop computer, click “Create a Channel.” On a mobile device, tap “Your Channel.”
4. On a computer, click “Get Started” in the pop-up window, and under the option that says “Use your name,” click “Select.” On a mobile device, enter your name into the pop-up screen, and tap “Create Channel.”
6. Your personal YouTube channel is now created. On the next screen, you can customize various settings for your channel, such as add a profile picture and share your channel. If you’d rather set these up later, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Set …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech