Summary List Placement
While Signal is best known as a highly secure messaging app that delivers end-to-end encryption for text, voice and video, it doesn’t neglect ordinary conveniences. If you commonly communicate with a person or group, for example, you can pin that chat so it’s easy to find.
How to pin chats on Signal on an iPhone
1. Open the Signal app on your iPhone.
2. Find the individual or group chat that you want to pin to the top of the screen and swipe it to the right. Don’t swipe it all the way, or you will mark it as unread. Stop when you see the options appear.
3. Tap “Pin.”
The chat should now appear in the Pinned section at the top of the screen. If you no longer need this conversation pinned, you can repeat the process you followed to pin it: Swipe it to the right and tap “Unpin.”
How to pin chats on Signal on Android
1. Open the Signal app on your Android.
2. Find the chat you want to pin to the top of the screen. Tap and hold it until the banner appears at the top of the screen.
3. In the banner, tap the …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech