Summary List Placement
If you regularly use Signal for its security and end-to-end encryption, you might occasionally have chats that you would like to keep around, but don’t want to clutter your Signal inbox. You can archive these chats and unarchive them whenever you need to reference them again. The process of archiving is slightly different on iPhone, Android, and desktop.
How to archive chats in Signal on an iPhone, and unarchive them
1. Open the Signal app on your iPhone.
2. Find the chat you want to archive and then swipe it to the left.
3. You can swipe all the way to the left or stop and tap “Archive” when the swipe options appear.
The chat will now appear in the Archived Chats section at the bottom of the screen. If you want to unarchive a chat stored there, tap “Archived Chats” and swipe the chat to the left. Then choose “Unarchive.”
How to archive chats in Signal on an Android, and unarchive them
1. Open the Signal app on your Android device.
2. Tap and hold the chat you want to archive …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech