Summary List Placement
When you first buy a brand new Mac computer, the language and region is already set to the country you bought it in — in the US, this is going to be US English.
If you’re moving to a new country, or would just like to change or add a language to your Mac for any number of reasons, you can do so through your computer’s settings.
Note, however, that apps within macOS will not support every language.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
MacBook Pro (From $1,299 at Apple)
How to change or add a language on Mac
1. First, open System Preferences and navigate to Language & Region — the icon displaying a blue flag with a globe inside.
2. On the menu on the left side, find the “+” button.
3. Scroll through the list to find the language you wish to add to your Mac.
4. After you’ve selected a language to add, a drop-down menu will ask if you’d like to make it the primary language on your Mac. If so, click it.
5. Next, a pop-up will ask if you’d like the add the language’s “Input source” — the keyboard. If so, click “Add …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech